Eczema herpeticum is a breed of the herpes simplex virus. This type of eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. It can occur to anyone male, female or infants, adults. Patients who have psoriasis or dermatitis most likely will have eczema herpeticum. The symptoms of this infection that is usually seen in 5 to 12 days are the skin is red, inflamed, dry, itchy and with watery blisters.
To treat and stop eczema herpeticum read the following:
1) Avoid scratching your skin. Always cut your fingernails and keep it clean.
2) Always clean the house. Remove dust that might be one of the causes of your allergies and make it worst.
3) Follow the prescriptions and routine given by your dermatologist in terms of proper skin care.
4) Apply the prescribed creams and ointments for your skin.
5) Use lukewarm water in bathing and dont stay too long in the water.
6) When you are using chemicals, solvents or detergents, you have to use hand gloves to protect your skin from contact.
Eczema herpeticum can be treated if it has been diagnosed at its early stage. There are different medications that your dermatologist can prescribe you to take depending on the situation of your case.
If the infection is not treated immediately it will aggravate the situation. You will develop several watery blisters on your skin. Once you developed these blisters, it will spread to the other areas of your skin that might lead the skin to bleed and become crusted. It will be very painful. Then later on, it will spread to different areas of the body.
Do you want to discover some surefire techniques you can use to naturally treat your eczema? If you answered; YES, then you should get a copy of the “Quick Eczema Cure” Guide!
Click here ==> Quick Eczema Cure Review, to find out more about this natural eczema cure program and see how it has helped thousands of eczema-sufferers, just like you, round the world, to naturally treat their skin condition.